- Log on to: https://www.charmsoffice.com
- Select “ENTER/LOGIN” at the top right. Then from the drop down menu select “Parents/Students/Members”
- At the next screen enter the school code
- Your initial password is the student’s CCISD number.
- You should now be at the Home screen
- You may now change your password from the CCISD number to your own unique password by clicking on the Change Password icon
- Help us maintain our records!
- Click the Update Info icon and fill in any missing information for your student and yourself.
Kroger Card Fundraising
Instructions For Kroger Community Rewards Supporters:
All supporters must have a registered Kroger Plus card account online to be able to link their card to an organization.
- Do you use your phone number at the register? Call 800-576-4377 and select option 4 to get your Plus Card number.
- If you do not have a Kroger Plus Card, you can obtain a digital Kroger Plus Card when creating an account online or at any Kroger store.
Link your card at www.KrogerCommunityRewards.com
- If you have an existing account, click on “Sign In”, otherwise click on “Register”.
- If you are a new online customer:
- You will need to enter your email address, create a password, enter your zip code, click on favorite store, and agree to the terms and conditions.
- Once you are done entering your information you will get a message asking you to check your e-mail inbox and click on the link within the body of the e-mail that was sent to activate your Kroger account.
Already have a Kroger.com account?
- Enter your email address and password to proceed to the next step.
- Click on “Edit” in the “Community Rewards” section.
- Enter your organization’s number or name and then click on “Search”.
- Select your organization and click on Save.
- To verify that you enrolled correctly, you will see your organizations name on the right side of your account settings page.
Once you are linked, you can start earning rewards immediately toward the organization you are supporting. (Note: The message saying that you are supporting an organization through the Kroger Community Rewards program will start printing on your receipt about 10 business days after you linked your card.)
View your Rewards Details
- Sign in to your Kroger account
- Go to www.KrogerCommunityRewards.com
- Click on “View Your Rewards Details”
- See how much you have earned towards your organization! (Note: This information will only be available and updated at the end of each cycle.)
Remember, you must swipe your registered Kroger Plus Card or use your Alt ID when shopping for each purchase to count.
Forms and Documents
- Alternate Travel Form
- HS Band and Color Guard Scholarship Application 2014-2015
- Fair Share Fee Payment Form
Booster Club Forms
The Clear Brook Band Booster Club now offers PayPal as another way to pay your student’s band fees and to purchase booster club memberships. The booster club is a PayPal verified organization.
To pay with PayPal:
- Click the button at the right to take you to our PayPal page.
- Enter the amount of the payment you want to make plus 3%. For example, if you are paying a $250 installment of your student’s band fees, you would need to pay ($250 * 1.03), for a total of $257.50. Enter this total in the unit price field and click “Update Totals” to save. The extra 3% covers the fees charged by Pay Pal for using their services.
- Click ‘Update Totals’ to save what you entered.
- If you have a PayPal account, login and continue the transaction with your saved information. You do not have to set up an account to send a payment.
- If you do not want a PayPal account, click ‘Continue’ under ‘Don’t have a PayPal account?’ to enter your payment information.
Thanks for supporting the Clear Brook Band!